Thursday 11 January 2018

Betrayed by a Friend

https://www.biblestudytools.com/nkjv
What would be more heartbreaking than being betrayed by someone you regularly had coffee with? Let’s take that one step further and say it was someone you were so close to you that you frequently had them over for a meal or just hung out together. Then to have someone like that say bitter words against you or even show cruelty in one way or another would be quite devastating. My heart clenched this morning when I read that is exactly what happened to a dear friend of mine.

My friend knew it was coming but didn’t get vindictive or rude. In fact, he forgave him but I still feel bad about it. My friend’s name is Jesus. Have you heard of him? He was betrayed to the authorities for a crime he was not guilty of by a friend, a friend!  I hope I never do something like that.  Mark 12:20

No comments:

Post a Comment