Wednesday 22 July 2015

Should I Do Something That Outlandish? (Update Included!!)

Dear Diary 
I am so frightened. Someone saw my diary scrolls and wants to get them distributed. 
They are from a strange, far away place and are asking to stick them on the Internet and do other queer things with them. 
Did I even spell that odd word right? I have NO idea what they are talking about. 
Oh I wish Jesus was here so I could ask His advice, but He floated up to Heaven in a cloud. 

But…on the other hand, it was such a wonderful, yet often terrifying experience raising Jesus from a little boy and watching Him develop into a strong caring Man. He brought joy, healing and peace to so many people and yet they killed Him in the most awful way imaginable!Maybe I should let those strangers do whatever they think is best with my scrolls. It would be so nice if others could know how wonderful He really is. I sure hope no one in our village finds out, though, that I did something so outlandish! They'd never understand what happened to me. 
Love, Mary
This book will be available from Amazon, CreateSpace and elsewhere soon. You can get th ebook from Hollywood Book Trailers. 
www.hollywoodbooktrailers.com https://www.createspace.com/4837922 Did you see that last link? The book is NOW available, also!   Wow, finally!!
If you don't have time to sit down with a good book how about downloading a copy on to your Kindle and you can read it whereever you go. (Nice escape from the modern world!) If you don't have

No comments:

Post a Comment